|In the off-season, if the owner provides the alternate food, we are able to give it to them in their room.
There is no extra charge.
The cattery is cleaned daily and disinfected twice a year.
We cannot be responsible for skin problems that may arise after your cat has been with us.
Certain conditions can be aggravated by stress but are inherent in the cat’s makeup and La Minouterie is not responsible for them.
|We reserve the right to refuse a cat if it is unable to use the litter box or if it is aggressive or dangerous, in which case the deposit will not be refunded.
If a cat dies while at La Minouterie, please indicate on the reservation form wether you want an autopsy or not to determine the cause of the death.La Minouterie does not offer grooming and is not a grooming salon.
If your cat is long-haired and cooperative, we will do our best to provide for their needs.Any cat that is not picked up 7 days after the specified end date, without notice from the owner, will be considered abandoned and we are required to report this and a penalty will be levied against the owner.
If you would like to extend the stay, we need 48 hours’ notice minimum but cannot guarantee a place will be available.
|The €6 per day deposit cannot be refunded if the reservation is cancelled less than three weeks in advance.
If the reservation is cancelled in full more than 3 weeks in advance, you will be refunded but a €30 handling fee will be kept.We are open all year from Monday to Friday 2-7 by appointment.
Closed weekends and holidays (no visits or pick-ups drop-offs).The signature of the reservation contract indicates your acceptance of all the conditions indicated.
- The price includes food and litter and required medication or light brushing.
- Reservations are only guaranteed upon the receipt of the deposit.
- The day of arrival and departure are counted as full days. RESERVE NOW
- Any veterinary costs will need to be reimbursed when picking up your cat.
- Days beyond the reservation will be added to the bill.
- We can’t keep the cat carriers unless you have no other recourse, in which case there is a €1 daily charge in off-season and €2 in high season.